Monday, January 27, 2014

Cactus Flower Workshop

Hello Everyone

I had a busy weekend!! I taught two workshops.  The first was in Massachusetts with a wonderful group of ladies from the Linsey Woolsey Quilt Guild.  They were awesome!

Here are a few photos of the workshop.


These were the samples.


Two finishes!!  I love them!!


Two more lovely finishes.


And two more... Don't you love all the wonderful fabric combos?


This one reminds me of salsa!


The lovely ladies with their tiaras!!

To see more photos from the workshop, click here to check them out!

I had an awesome day.  Tomorrow, I will show you more from the second workshop.

Until Next Time...

Happy Quilting Jackie!!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Ann P said...

Love them all. Looking forward to your class at MQX East in April. Hope you show more pics of the reproduction fabric Cactus Flower tomorrow. Those are my fabrics I love. Thanks.

Michele said...

Very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...